Eggplant Star Bowls: $44.00
Eggplant Star family- large, medium, & small.
Product Weight: 1.5 lbs
Product Style Number: WB/2ET/M/3-35
at a glance
- Our hand woven bowls are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Buy an individual bowl, or save $44 with the purchase of a family set (large, medium, and small) for only $96!
- The large bowl is designed with a flat bottom, and makes a beautiful serving tray.
- Each bowl also has a loop on the back for hanging- the family set looks stunning displayed on a wall.
- Each bowl comes with a tag containing a bit of information on the artisan group that made it. (Check out their feature page below!)
- Large size: 16 inches across.
- Medium size: 12 inches across.
- Small size: 7 inches across.
a closer look
All of our woven bowls are created from dyed natural sisal fibers woven over a core of locally- gathered forest grasses. The weavers begin in the middle of the bowl, carefully threading the sisal around and around to create this beautiful design. The tea color is created when the naturally-white sisal fibers are steeped in Rwandan-grown tea leaves!
The large bowl is flat on the bottom and makes a beautiful tray for serving or display. Imagine the medium bowl on your dining room table filled with warm bread or fruit, and the small bowl is a beautiful way to hold jewelry or keys, or to fill with small treats as a gift basket. Each bowl has a loop on the back for hanging- the trio looks gorgeous on a blank wall. Our woven bowls can be purchased individually, or as a ‘family” set (large, medium, & small) for a savings of $44!