“Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my father’s house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you; I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.” John, 14, 1-3
- Pray that all people in Rwanda will have the means to pay for their Health Insurance by June.
- The maize plantations were attacked by a new type of insect. The farmers were worried that it was going to destroy everything, but we praise God that they found an suitable insecticides. Please pray that enough maize survives to be able to support the farmers and their families.
Ubuzima Bwiza Iwacu
- The last step of registration as a Rwandan charity will take place, hopefully, this month when UBI will be featured in the official government Gazette. Please pray the parliament will accept our request and UBI will be included in the Gazette as soon as possible.
- This coming month UBI must submit to the district officials its annual report on all it achieved in the previous year and lays out its action plan for the coming year. Please pray we are able to clearly and concisely cover everything and that it will be acceptable to the officials.
Azizi Life Experiences
- We praise God for a beautiful meeting this month with all the artisan host families and all the facilitators. It was a good time reviewing what is working well and dealing with issues. Please pray we are able to move forward with everything covered in the meetings.
- There is a new registration process of Tourism companies that will come into force sometime between now and June. Please pray we are able to meet all the requirements.
Azizi Life Crafts & Artisans
- Thank you for praying last month for one of our weavers, Antoinette from KUNDAGASEKE Group, who had damaged her finger and her husband is also hospitalized. Antoinette’s finger is doing well and her husband left the hospital.
- Please continue to pray for the child (Oscar) of one of our weaver who has a big problem of bladder which needs to have a surgery. The surgery scheduled 21st May, please pray it goes well and for quick recovery.
- This month we are working on a large order, please pray the artisans will be able to finish everything on time.
- Sales in Rwanda are lower than they had been in previous years. Please pray that they increase and that our new product designs and styles are well received.
- Please pray for wisdom as the team chose which new products to develop and where best to sell those, both in Rwanda and globally. Please see the new website for more info www.beeutifulcreations.org
Azizi Life US
- Please join us in Praising God for completing the new Azizi Life website – www.azizilife.com
- We now have completed the US volunteer coordinator job description and application and we have had some interest but not filled the position yet. Please continue to pray we find the perfect person to head up this work. If you know someone who would be perfect for this role, please let us know.
Azizi Life Team
- Please pray for complete healing for Pierre’s (one of our guards) son who broke his arm and is currently in hospital.
- Please join us in thanking God for the safe arrival of, Adele’s new baby girl (Adele is a volunteer), please ask for strength and health for her and the baby.
This is the dye team working on some new colors for sisal products.