‘Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in Brotherly Love. Honour one another above yourselves.’
- Last week saw the launch of Green Growth Week in Rwanda. Government officials and experts in the fields of sustainable development and climate resilience will come together to think through the best strategies for how to help Rwanda to continue to develop, whilst protecting the environment. Please pray for wisdom and that the perfect plans to be made and followed.
UBI (Azizi Life Impact Projects)
- On Giving Tuesday (28th November) we launched our book inspired fund raising campaign for our adult literacy program. We have had some wonderful donations so far. Please do pray they keep coming in. If you would like to be involved and donate yourself then you can do that online here https://azizilife.com/
- 5th of December saw the graduation of our first adult literacy class. 140 Students passed their end of year exam and each person was given a bible. Please pray that each new graduate will continue to grow in the ability to read and write and that they will be impacted by the words they read in their new bible. The Photo above is of the graduating class of 2017.
AZIZI LIFE EXPERIENCES
- Please join us in Praising God for the successful hosting of our largest experience day ever – 150 guests all on the same day. It was a logistical challenge but the day went well and everyone had a wonderful time. Please pray that these and all our guests experience something of God’s love when they spend time with our staff and artisans partners.
AZIZI LIFE CRAFTS & ARTISANS
- At the end of November we sent a big order to the US, sadly this got delayed by the airlines by a few days. Please pray that everything gets to were it needs to in time and without any more issues.
- We had a great day of training with the Kigali Boutique staff and came up with a good plan on how to improve sales and recording going forward. Please pray that we will all learn from these lessons and that we can continue to see things improving.
- Please join us in praising God for some record sales over the last month. We have already passed our targets for the final quarter of 2017.
- There is a possibility to lease a booth at a popular Shopping Mall in Kigali. Please pray that the management team at the shopping will smile kindly on us and reduce the rent and improve their initial terms they offered us.
US AZIZI LIFE
- Please pray that the end of year sales in the US finish well and that God blesses Christi with many wonderful divine encounters.
- Please pray we are able to find more volunteers to help grow our work in the US during 2018. If you are interested in finding out more in how you could become part of our volunteer team, simply reply to this email and we will send you more details directly.
AZIZI LIFE TEAM
- Last week Chantal gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Mother and daughter are doing well, but please do pray for them both and Chantal’s husband, as this is their first child. Lots to learn 🙂