Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death. See what this godly sorrow has produced in you: what earnestness, what eagerness to clear yourselves, what indignation, what alarm, what longing, what concern, what readiness to see justice done.
2 Corinthians 7:10-11a
- We are thankful for all of the ways that God has protected the people of Rwanda during the global pandemic. We are also thankful that many services have re-opened. Please ask for continued protection from COVID-19.
- We praise God that so many artisans have been getting consistent work in preparation for our next shipment to the US.
- Please ask for guidance and creativity for the Rwanda leadership team as they navigate the challenges and losses of this period.
- We continue to seek God’s direction to help us locate and purchase piece of land on which to build a new center for Azizi Life. This may take a miracle to overcome the many barriers we have been facing!
- Over the years, you have been praying for the health of young Oscar, the son of weaver Primitive. Oscar, who is now in elementary school, just had his seventh surgery to try to resolve a significant medical issue. Please ask for complete wellness for Oscar and for guidance for his specialist, Dr. Yan.
- Please pray for the father of weaver Fortunee. He is hospitalized with respiratory issues.
AZIZI LIFE IMPACT (UBI)
- We praise God for all the donors who gave toward the reconstruction of a widow’s home. Please ask for wisdom and skill so that the project can be completed with excellence.
- June 30th was the deadline to pay for a new year of annual health insurance in Rwanda. Every year, a victory the artisans share is that they were able to cover the full cost of insurance for their families. However, this year the financial impact of the pandemic had drained many families’ resources. We praise God for leading us to offer support for national health insurance. The format is simple: UBI has paid the insurance fees for participating artisans so that they could avoid a gap in healthcare coverage, and the artisans will now begin repaying little by little with their crafting income.
- Please pray for the cooperative of artisan candle dippers during this time without orders and candle-making income.
AZIZI LIFE RWANDA STAFF
- Please ask for blessing for the wives of two Azizi Life team members who are expecting babies this summer.
AZIZI LIFE US
- Our team has a very specific need which we are looking to God to fill. Please ask that we would see the steps we need to take to participate in his answer to this prayer.
MULTIPLY 2022: In order to keep our 10x goal in sight, we need to multiply our US sales 5.29 x in 2020. We are reminded that God is the one who multiplies and our job is to bring our loaves and fish and then look to him.
We praise God for a record-breaking June!
Our hearts are heavy for our brothers and sisters in the US during this time. As we all face the grievous realities of our world, may we embrace godly sorrow and participate in the redemptive transformation God brings through it.
With love from the Azizi Life Team