Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people both now and forevermore.
Psalm 125: 1-2
- We pray for our neighbors from Goma (RDC), Rubavu including our wood carvers from COASIPINYU who are at risk from the Earthquake due to the eruption of volcano Nyiragongo.
- We are thankful for the special big orders we have been receiving.
- We pray for strength of our artisan partners to fulfill all the orders on time.
- We pray for the Craft team, for God’s guidance to organize all of the orders we have been receiving.
- We pray for Sheila who is pregnant and for God’s protection over her and the baby.
- We praise the Lord that Christi made it safely to the United States!
- We are grateful to welcome two new staff members!
- We praise God that Isimbi Sadaka, the daughter of our weaving partner Xavera, is now at a healthy weight! We also pray for Xavera who is expecting a second baby.
- We praise the Lord for protecting our weaving partner who fell down in a river while transporting her products. We also pray for her child, who is now in the hospital.
AZIZI LIFE IMPACT
- We pray for God’s guidance for the preparation of a 2021-2022 Action Plan.
- We pray for students who are going to pass the exam for our 5th graduation in June!
- We pray for Azizi Life Impact (UBI) for getting funds to run the 2021-2022 activities.
- We pray for our beneficiaries for being capable to pay their health insurance.
Celebrating AMAZING multiplication of artisan income!!
With love from the Azizi Life Team