- The caramel color of our woven pot is created when the naturally-white sisal fibers are steeped in Rwandan tea leaves.
- The sisal fibers are then woven around locally-gathered forest grasses until the twist pattern is formed.
- The flat lid makes the woven pot useful for storage, or even stacking.
- The Caramel Twist Woven Pot measures approximately 4 inches high and 7.5 inches wide.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth.
This group of over 20 women work together as a family to support each other and develop their skills. Since working with Azizi Life they have been able to buy annual health insurance and pay the school fees for their children. We hope to gain income that will help us to maintain better lives and say goodbye to poverty forever.Meet the Artisan