- Crafted from hand-extracted, locally-grown sisal fibers, a renewable resource.
- Available in red, tea, blue, green, natural (white), yellow, black, pink and raspberry.
- The Child Size Zig-Zag Woven Bracelet measures ½ inch wide
- Each bracelet measures about 2 inches in diameter, 6.5 inches in circumference.
- Care: Keep your woven bracelet dry. When you’re not wearing it, store your bracelet out of direct sunlight.
Kundagaseke’s artistic specialty is weaving traditional Rwandan baskets from natural sisal fibers. The weavers’ primary desire is to connect with customers – a large and sustainable market – so that their weaving can provide a consistent income for them and their families. The members of the group also hope to keep progressing so they can follow their individual dreams: like paying tuition for their children to go to school. Our purpose is to fight against poverty and to develop ourselves.Meet the Artisan