- Hand woven from natural sisal fibers.
- An artisan weaves for at least one full day to create one basket.
- Choose your color!
- Ask us about the possibility of special-ordering miniature baskets in the colors of your choice: [email protected]. They great wedding favors or special occasion gifts!
- Miniature baskets can be opened to reveal a bit of artisan information and space to hold a small gift or treat.
- Height: 2.5 inches
- Care: Dust with a dry cloth.
Priska Kanakuze is the founder of the Kanguka Cooperative. She has passed down her weaving skills and Priska’s daughter Redempta is also a member of the group. When I was in the hospital about to have my first baby, I was scared. But then I remembered that it was Wednesday delivery day and at Azizi Life, my friends would be gathered together, praying for me. Then I felt assured and strengthened to bring my baby boy into the world. - RedemptaMeet the Artisan