- 1 Staccato Tray- Black- 16″
- 1 Boutique Diversiform Gray Tray- 16″
- 1 Boutique Kaleidoscope Bowl- 12″
- 1 Bariku – Black & Tea Bowl- 7″
- 1 Flight Bowl- 7″
- Our hand woven bowls are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Each bowl takes 1-7 days to make.
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.
The women of the Zamuka cooperative are focused and determined. They are determined to be excellent weavers. They are determined to support one another. They are determined to build a strong foundation for their cooperative, their families, and their community. The income from weaving means that they can invest in the health of their land and their families. As a result of our weaving, our children have increased access to nutrition, health, and education.Meet the Artisan