The Macy White Home Collection has curated items designed by Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, interior designer Macy White.
One of Macy’s mantras is design with intentionality. Having a space that is full of pieces that tell a story is what makes a house come alive. Experiencing those items while being around people your love is what makes a house a home.
Macy has been inspired by sunbursts from a young age, making the color and design a natural fit for the Modern Brights Woven Wall Hanging trio!
Macy’s Designer Tip: “Love the Sunburst for the mantle decor or mixed in with other wallhanging collages.”
- Our handwoven baskets are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Each wall hanging also has a loop on the back for hanging.
- Each basket comes with a tag containing a bit of information about the artisan group that made it.
- 18 inches in diameter and 2 inches in depth.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth.
Abihuta mu Iterambere Cooperative
Within their first year of working together, the artisans of Abihuta were happy to find that they were able to start a savings group, pay for their family’s national health insurance and serve as an example and inspiration for their neighbors. We love our customers around the world.Meet the Artisan