- Our hand woven baskets are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Each basket also has a loop on the back- these baskets make beautiful wall hangings.
- Each basket comes with a tag containing a bit of information about the artisan group that made it.
- Medium size: 12 inches across.
- Small size: 7 inches across.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth.
Abahuje Cooperative in Byimana
The women of Abahuje Cooperative are aiming to be the best weavers they can be by always improving the quality of the bowls they create. Several members of the group have already made improvements to their homes by installing electricity, solar lamps, new wood stoves, etc, and the group now hopes to construct a small building for their cooperative. We are a group of women who are improving our homes through selling our woven bowls through Azizi Life.Meet the Artisan