Crafted in adjustable loops exclusively for your Sutton Woven Storage Baskets, these Tassel Strands were created by collection designer Macy White to be removable, allowing you to customize your baskets for different seasons or décor opportunities.
Sutton Tassel Strands are sold individually and are discounted with the purchase of multiple strands!
Macy designed your Grand Sutton Storage Basket to wear three tassel strands and your Large Sutton Storage Basket to wear two tassel strands. The Medium and Small Suttons each have room for one tassel strand- unless you want to play and overlap strands for a fun layered effect.
This Season’s Colors
The bold and timeless Onyx Tassel Strands add a contrasting black detail against the natural tea and white fibers of the Sutton Basket.
The tri-color Joyful Tassel Strands add a pop of peach, teal, and gray, pairing perfectly with your neutral handwoven basket.
- Tassel Strands are crafted from natural sisal fibers, with an adjustable loop closure.
- Position the tassel strands on your baskets as desired. Simply place each tassel strand in the desired position and tighten! Tassels can be perfectly aligned or delightfully askew- it’s your choice!
- The Onyx Tassel Strands feature black tassels.
- The Joyful Tassel Strands feature tassels in peach, teal and gray.
- Grand size tassel strands measure 15 inches in diameter when closed. To complete Macy’s perfect design, choose three tassel strands for your Grand Sutton Basket.
- Large size tassel strands measure 10 inches in diameter when closed. To complete Macy’s perfect design, choose two tassel strands for your Large Sutton Basket.
- Medium size tassel strands measure 6 inches in diameter when closed. To complete Macy’s perfect design, choose one tassel strand for your Medium Sutton Basket.
- Small size tassel strands measure 4 inches in diameter when closed. To complete Macy’s perfect design, choose one tassel strand for your Small Sutton Basket.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth.
Abumurava’s vision is to work together in order that the members may develop themselves, increase their standard of living, and reduce their financial dependence on others. Through Azizi Life's nonprofit organization, the members have chosen to buy stoves which use less firewood. The weavers of Abumurava hope one day to have a cooperative house and a plantation of sisal for weaving. We welcome visitors for Experience days and like to share our skills in weaving sisal fibers.Meet the Artisan