- Tassel Garlands are crafted from natural sisal fibers.
- The Greenery Tassel Garland features two shades of green tassels.
- The Berry Tassel Garland features two shades of red tassels.
- The Pure Tassel Garland features naturally white sisal tassels.
- The Joyful Tassel Garland features peach, gray, and teal tassels.
- Tassel Garlands are approximately 5.5′ long with thirteen 4.5″ long tassels.
- Tassel Garlands are handmade by the women of Abarikumwe, Abumurava, and Kanguka Cooperatives.
- Care: Dust with a dry or damp cloth.
Abumurava’s vision is to work together in order that the members may develop themselves, increase their standard of living, and reduce their financial dependence on others. Through Azizi Life's nonprofit organization, the members have chosen to buy stoves which use less firewood. The weavers of Abumurava hope one day to have a cooperative house and a plantation of sisal for weaving. We welcome visitors for Experience days and like to share our skills in weaving sisal fibers.Meet the Artisan