- Hand woven from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of forest grasses.
- The large basket is designed with a flat bottom, and makes a beautiful serving tray.
- Each basket also has a loop on the back for hanging- the family set looks stunning displayed on a wall.
- Each basket comes with a tag containing a bit of information about the artisan group that made it.
- Large size: 16 inches across.
- Medium size: 12 inches across.
- Small size: 7 inches across.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth.
More than 4554 stitches are hand woven into every medium bowl. And with every stitch, the artisan had her family in mind. With her fair wage income, she provides for the wellbeing of her household in the Rwandan countryside. Nourishment, health, education, and dreams for a bright future- your basket holds much love.Meet the Artisan