The Xavera Bowl Set includes:
- 1 Neri Tray- Tea & White- 16″
- 1 Akazi Bowl- Black- 12″
- 1 Zera Bowl- White & Tea- 7″
The Handcrafted Details
- Our hand woven trays and bowls are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Artisans work 1-2 days to weave a small bowl, 2-3 days to weave a medium bowl, and 5-7 days to weave a large tray.
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.
More than 4554 stitches are hand woven into every medium bowl. And with every stitch, the artisan had her family in mind. With her fair wage income, she provides for the wellbeing of her household in the Rwandan countryside. Nourishment, health, education, and dreams for a bright future- your basket holds much love.Meet the Artisan