Our Woven Flat Wall Hangings are a gorgeous way to add new dimension to your bowl wall or gallery wall. Try them as a table centerpiece!
The Handwoven Details
- Our hand woven wall hangings are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Available in White & Tea and Blush, White & Tea.
- Artisans work approximately 3 days to weave a small flat, 4 days to weave a medium flat and 5 days to weave a large flat.
- Dimensions: small flat 14″d, medium flat 18″ d, large flat 22″ d.
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.
More than 4554 stitches are hand woven into every medium bowl. And with every stitch, the artisan had her family in mind. With her fair wage income, she provides for the wellbeing of her household in the Rwandan countryside. Nourishment, health, education, and dreams for a bright future- your basket holds much love.Meet the Artisan