- Limited edition Boutique Collection designs are made in small batches and will not be remade.
- Boutique Collection products are inspired by colors and designs sold at the Azizi Life Boutique in Kigali, Rwanda.
- Our hand woven baskets are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Each basket also has a loop on the back for hanging- the family set looks stunning displayed on a wall.
- Each basket comes with a tag containing a bit of information about the artisan group that made it.
- 12 inches across.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth.
Abahuje Cooperative in Byimana
The women of Abahuje Cooperative are aiming to be the best weavers they can be by always improving the quality of the bowls they create. Several members of the group have already made improvements to their homes by installing electricity, solar lamps, new wood stoves, etc, and the group now hopes to construct a small building for their cooperative. We are a group of women who are improving our homes through selling our woven bowls through Azizi Life.Meet the Artisan